青鸟网-青鸟论坛,青鸟文化艺术,花鸟鱼虫,花鸟交易,花鸟图片,综合文化尽在青鸟网

找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 102451|回复: 78

文鸟大全

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-11-16 19:44:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
搜集了一些文鸟的图片,贴出来供大家欣赏。为了保持整个帖子的美观与连续,在我帖完所有27种文鸟图片前,请大家务必“不要”跟贴,谢谢。也请斑竹一经发现这样的帖子,一律删除。
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-16 19:45:08 | 显示全部楼层

文鸟大全

拉丁名:Lonchura Striata
英文名:White-rumped Munia(白腰文鸟)
原文介绍:Here is the ancestor of our Bengalese Finches, it looks and behaves in exactly the same way...Once settled they are willing breeders, a generation or two later they are as easy to bred as our Bengalese...But it's difficult to find many fanciers who want your offspring, they are not colourful, not tuneful or have any outstanding traits, but once you keep a few they will always be around in your birdroom....Get a pair or two, preferably from me............
本人拙译:十姐妹的祖先。(与十姐妹)形态与举止十分地一致。一旦安定下来,就能繁殖。一两代以后,它们就能像十姐妹一样易于繁殖了。但是很少有爱好者想要你繁殖出的后代。它们颜色不艳丽,鸣声也不委婉,也并无出众的特性。
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-16 19:46:09 | 显示全部楼层

文鸟大全

拉丁名:Lonchura atricapilla
英文名:Chestnut Munia
原文介绍:Commonly kept and easily obtained, there are many subspecies that vary from jet black to chocolate brown in the head colour.
Like many of the commonly imported lonchura not seriously bred as they can be easily bought for little money, but they will breed given the right conditions.....Sexes similar......
本人拙译:常见而易得。亚种甚多,(依亚种不同)头部色泽呈现自乌黑至巧克力色的不同色泽。如同大多数泊来的lonchura属种类,由于售价甚廉,人们常常不重视其繁殖。若给予适当环境,也能繁殖。雄雌同色。
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-16 19:47:22 | 显示全部楼层

文鸟大全

拉丁名:Lonchura bicolor
英文名:Black & White Mannikin
原文介绍:A very commonly found species in petshops & Dealers.
They bred easily enough given the required conditions..
Livefood is needed to encourage breeding and for rearing the youngsters..........
本人拙译:甚常见的种类。若条件适当,甚易繁殖。为促进繁殖及饲喂雏鸟,活饵是必须的。
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-16 19:48:12 | 显示全部楼层

文鸟大全

拉丁名:Lonchura cantans
英文名:Silverbill
原文介绍:Well what can you say about the Silverbill, lovely warbling song, willing breeder, and all round pleasant species to keep.
Sexes similar but easily sexed, young cocks singing almost as soon as they are weaned...
本人拙译:对Silverbill能说些什么呢?鸣声委婉,繁殖容易。具备一切招人喜爱的特点。雌雄体态相似却易区分,小雄鸟一出窝就能鸣唱了。
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-16 19:48:52 | 显示全部楼层

文鸟大全

拉丁名:Lonchura castaneothorax
英文名:Chestnut breasted Mannikin
原文介绍:A well known member of the lonchura and to some degree domesticated, there are fawn & crested forms.
Most birds available are captive breed, but some are trapped in New Guinea (L.c.sharpii) for the bird trade and occasionally appear in dealers.Sexes similar, willing breeders........
本人拙译:lonchura属著名的种类之一。半驯化,有驼色、具冠的种类。出售的鸟多是人工繁殖的,不过也有捕捉自新几内亚的野鸟,偶尔可在鸟贩处一见。雌雄同色,易于繁殖。
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-16 19:49:44 | 显示全部楼层

文鸟大全

拉丁名:Lonchura cucullata
英文名:Bronze Mannikin
原文介绍:Probably one of the easiest to find for sale , hardy and nice to keep easy to care for, hard to encourage to bred....
本人拙译:通常是市场上最容易见到的种类,强壮而美丽,易于饲养。不易使其繁殖。
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-16 19:50:26 | 显示全部楼层

文鸟大全

拉丁名:Lonchura ferruginosa
英文名:Black-throated Munia   
原文介绍:If you find this bird in a dealers buy it, they are handsome and not common but they do appear in batches of White Headed Munias in imports.....
I am told there is a pronounced difference in the breast bar between cock & hen, the hens being twice and more larger than the cocks.......
本人拙译:如果你在鸟贩处见到了就买下吧。非常俊俏而少见的种类。不过常常可在一批进口的White Headed Munias中发现。据说雌鸟与雄鸟的胸部的条纹有明显区别,雌鸟的要两倍至数倍大于雄鸟的。
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-16 19:51:08 | 显示全部楼层

文鸟大全

拉丁名:Lonchura flavoprymna
英文名:Yellow-rumped Mannikin
原文介绍:No wild caught birds have been available for many years, and captive populations are not high, but you might just find these for sale.I know several fanciers who keep and breed them and have kept and bred them myself in the past.Sexes similar although known females are generally duller......Listed as endangered, both in the wild and captivity.
本人拙译:已经有好多年不见捕来的野鸟了,笼养的数量也不大,不过还能发现有售。有几个爱好者在饲养、繁殖它们。雌雄相似,只是雌鸟通常更迟钝些。无论野生的或笼养的,都被列入濒危。
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-16 19:51:53 | 显示全部楼层

文鸟大全

拉丁名:Lonchura fuscans
英文名:Dusky Munia
原文介绍:I can't visually sex them, nor anybody I know except by,song or eggs. They are rarely imported from the wild,but this is no problem,as they are regularly bred on the Continent and if you look you can generally find them for sale in Belgium, and cage bred at that......
本人拙译:不能从外形上区分雌雄,仅仅靠鸣声或生蛋与否来区别。很少有野鸟进口,不过这已不是问题。已经在欧洲大陆常规繁殖,经常可在比利时看到有售。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|青鸟网-青鸟论坛,青鸟文化艺术,花鸟鱼虫,花鸟交易,花鸟图片,综合文化尽在青鸟网 ( 黔ICP备11000405号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 12:35 , Processed in 0.046107 second(s), 17 queries .